To set up your video InSight Alerts:
- From the Tasks section of the main navigation bar, choose Setup InSight Alerts.
- Click Create.
- From the list of alert types, choose Video.
- Click OK. The Setup InSight Alerts screen appears, where you can define alert settings.
- On the Parameters tab, fill in general information such as the item type and fleet.
Note: You cannot change the severity color because this is determined by severity and analytics.
- On the Email Options tab, specify the recipients of the email when an alert is triggered.
- On the Push Notifications Options tab, select the check box to allow push notifications on your mobile device.
- On the Popup Options tab, select the check box to allow a pop-up window to appear on your screen when the alert is triggered.
- On the Roles tab, define the list of users to share the alert with.
- On the Schedule tab, specify when the alert is in effect.
- Click Save.
You can view the InSight Alerts Inbox by choosing the InSight Alerts in the Main section of the navigation bar to the left of your screen.