Verizon Connect stores two types of enterprise data: 'transactional' and 'non-transactional'. The classification of the information we collect varies according to the methods and behavior used to acquire it; whether entered directly by you, the customer, or collected as a natural consequence of the routine, everyday use of our products.
Examples of the types of information we include in these categories are described below:
1) Transactional information is data that is generated as a function of using our platform to manage Fleet and worker operations. Examples of this data include:
- GPS point history data
- Jobs and associated details
- Data collected via forms and custom fields
- History linked to a data subject
- Any other event data that is collected as a result of using our platform
- IP addresses and browser cookies
2) Non-Transactional information is metadata that is used to provide context when using our products. Examples of this data include:
- Driver, user and customer details
- Route planning scenarios or templates
- Organizational structure details, such as who workers report to
- Other pseudonymous end user identifiers
- Aggregated or anonymized data of any kind
Your data is retained according to the Enterprise Data Retention rules, which define how long your information is stored, and what your rights are to control and access it. If, after reading these documents, you still have unanswered questions contact your support or Customer Success representative for more information.