Driver ELD license check reports show if a driver's username and driver's license details are correct, and if the driver is linked to a subuser. The reports show "OK" for correct information and "Fail" for incorrect information. Drivers listed in this report have at least one issue with their username or license information.
The option specific to Driver ELD license check reports that you can set is as follows:
- Driver - Which drivers to include. You can select specific drivers, one or more teams, or an entire fleet.
The columns of a driver ELD health report are as follows:
- Driver First Name
- Driver Last Name
- Driver Name
- Driver's License State: The state in which the driver's license was issued. It must be entered as a 2 digit ANSI code.
- No SSN in Username: Checks that the username does not contain the social security number (SSN).
- No License Number in Username: Checks that the username does not contain the driver's license number.
- Username Longer Than 3 Chars: Checks that the username has more than 3 characters.
- Username Shorter Than 21 Chars: Checks that the username has fewer than 21 characters.
- Valid License Number: Checks that the driver's license number is valid.
- Valid License State: Checks that the driver's license state is valid.
- No Duplicated License Number: Checks that the same driver's license number does not exist in more than 2 active driver records for the same organization.
- Driver Linked To User: Checks that the user and the driver are linked.
- WorkPlan Version: The WorkPlan version that this user last signed in to.