Subuser login reports lists login history information for subusers on your account. You can specify the details of the report using the Time Frame Options field and the Name field.
The subuser login report can report on historical data that dates back to January 2017, but no earlier than this. For example:
At the top of the report is a Totals section, which displays the total number of logins for all users in the report.
The remainder of the report is divided into sections - one section for each user. At the top of each section, the total number of logins for the user is displayed. Below this, the user login table is displayed.
You can set the following options for a subuser login report:
- Time Frame Options: Select the dates that the report will cover. You can select a predefined time frame from the Time Frame drop-down menu. If you select the "Specific Dates" option the From and To fields open. Select a date in each field, using the calendar controls.
- Name: Select specific subusers to report on. The Name field includes selection by hierarchy node or non-hierarchy users.
- Show empty nodes: Select the Show empty nodes check box to view hierarchy nodes in the tree view that do not contain any subusers.
- Search field: Enter a search term in the Search field to find a subuser with that term in their name. Click the Previous and Next buttons to navigate through the search results.
The user login tables include the following information:
- Login Time UTC: The time and date of the login.
- IP Address: The IP address from which the login occurred.
- Application: The name of the application from which the login occurred.