This report is only available to customers who have subscribed to the Verizon Connect® Fuel Module™. If your account includes this feature, but you do not see Fuel Card reports in the Create Reports screen, contact support to arrange for its activation on your account.
If your version of this product includes support for the fuel management module, you can generate reports that contain detailed reports of fuel purchases made with fuel cards by fleets or drivers, or both. These reports highlight the locations of purchases, how much fuel was purchased, the total cost of the fuel and its unit cost per gallon, the vehicle the fuel was purchased for, and the driver of the vehicle.
These reports indicate if the vehicle associated with a fuel card was actually at the location of the fuel stop at the time of the purchase (within half a mile of the location and within 60 minutes of the purchase time), providing a good indication of the validity of the purchase.
The options specific to Fuel Card Purchase Detail reports that you can set are as follows:
- Vehicle, Driver: Which vehicles or drivers should be shown in the report.
- Min Idle to call a Trip: The number of minutes a vehicle must be stopped or idling for it to count as the endpoint of a trip. If the vehicle stops moving for a shorter time than this, it is considered part of the travel time of a trip (such as stops at intersections).
- Max Speed: The maximum speed the vehicle can go before the report lists a speeding exception.
- Max Idle: The maximum number of minutes a vehicle can idle (stop with the engine running) before the idling time is reported as an exception.
- Max Stop Time: The maximum number of minutes a vehicle can stop before starting a new trip. Stops longer than this threshold are reported as exceptions.
- Min Idle Length: The maximum number of minutes that a vehicle must remain stationary for the trip that ends there to be included in the report.
- Enable Grouping: When enabled, you can collapse multiple stops and trips into a single item. Once enabled, you can choose to group stops in three ways:
- Stops at Markers: When this check box is selected, all consecutive stops at the same marker are collapsed into a single stop.
- Minimum Travel Distance: All Trips less than the specified distance are collapsed into the previous stop.
- Minimum Travel Time: All trips that are less than the specified time are collapsed into the previous stop.
- Include All Moving Points: When selected, the report includes events for all moving points (GPS locations). That is, all points that have a speed above 0 MPH, and all points that have zero speed but for which the immediately previous point had a speed greater than 0 MPH (indicating slowing to a stop between the two points).
The columns of a Fuel Card Purchase Detail report by vehicle or driver are as follows:
- Purchase Date: The date of the fuel purchase.
- Purchase Time: The time of the fuel purchase.
- Fleets: The fleets for which the fuel was purchased.
- Vehicle: The name of the vehicle associated with the fuel purchase.
- Driver: The name of the driver associated with the fuel purchase.
- Purchase Address: The location (street address) at which the fuel was purchased.
- Fuel Type: The type of fuel purchased.
- Cost ($): The total cost of the fuel purchase.
- Volume: The amount of fuel purchased, in gallons.
- Cost ($) / Gallon: The cost of the fuel per gallon.
- Match: Indicates whether or not the location of the vehicle at a certain time matches the location and time of the fuel stop purchase. To "match", the vehicle must be reported as within 0.5 miles of the fueling station location, and present at the location within a 60 minute window of the fuel purchase timestamp.