This report is only available to customers who have subscribed to the Verizon Connect® Status™ for Mobile. If your account includes this feature, but you do not see the Driver Status reports in the Create Reports screen, contact support to arrange for its activation on your account.
If your version of this product includes support for the Driver Status feature, you can generate summary reports that detail the duration spent in each individual status by the drivers in your fleet, and the cumulative duration of all time spent in any status.
The options specific to Driver Status Summary report that you can set, in addition to the report time frame, are as follows:
- Driver: The driver or drivers who will be included in the report.
- Show Empty Nodes: Specifies if the node tree view includes hierarchy nodes that do not contain any drivers.
The columns of a Driver Status Summary report are as follows:
- Name: The name of the driver.
- Status N: The sum of time spent in this status for the driver/time frame in HH:MM:SS format. This column is repeated for every status in the work flow template (for example, "ClockedIn", "ArrivedAtStop", "Loading", "Unloading", "Break").
- Total: The cumulative time spent in all statuses for this driver over the specified report time frame.