There are two types of reports you can create to view a summary of the InSight Alerts™ that have occurred within the last two weeks:
- A detailed report shows a list of all alerts that have triggered within a specified time frame. This report shows much the same information as you find in the InSight Alerts Inbox .It can be limited to show only information about:
- A particular fleet, vehicle, driver, or team.
- A subset of the possible exceptions.
- A specified time period within the last two weeks.
- A summary report shows the total counts and durations for alerts about a particular fleet or team that occurred within a specified time period and about a specified subset of alert types.
To create a report on InSight Alerts:
- From the Reports section of the navigation bar, click Create Report.
- Click the InSight Alerts link to expand the list to show the types of InSight Alerts reports.
- Click the Detailed or Summary link to expand the list to show the types of detailed or summary reports.
- Set the report options. Note that the time frame for the report must be within the last two weeks.
- Click Run to run the report immediately, or Save to save the report.