To edit the details of an existing vehicle:
- Open the list menu in the upper left corner of the List panel and select the Vehicles option. The Vehicles list opens.
- Click a vehicle name in the list or select the vehicle row and then click the Edit button on the List panel tool bar.
You can edit multiple vehicles at the same time by selecting the check boxes next to them and clicking the Edit button. Fields that contain different values for the vehicles display the value "Various". If you change this value to something else, all vehicles that you are editing get the new value.
- The Vehicle dialog box opens.
- Edit the relevant marker details under each tab in the Vehicle dialog box:
- Overview - This tab lets you specify the basic information about the vehicle, including its ID, name, start and end location, and its anticipated driving speed.
- Vehicle Information - This tab is used to describe the vehicle's running costs and expected time on site values.
- Vehicle Specification - This tab is used to describe the vehicle type, its physical height and weight, and its hazmat load type.
- Capacity - This tab is used to specify the vehicle's maximum number of jobs, and load capacity per route.
- Tags - This tab lets you add tags for specific attributes that the vehicle possesses and that may be required by a route, for example PTO or refrigeration capabilities.
- Requirements - Add tags for requirements that the vehicle must possess for routes using this vehicle to build successfully.
- Custom Properties - This tab lets you add your own customer-defined properties to the vehicle, which are shown on the Vehicles list and can be used to sort the grid.
- Click Save to save your changes or Cancel to close the dialog box without saving.