The topics in this section describe specialized screens that are typically only used by the main user to configure the system or diagnose problems:
- Managing Your Account describes how to perform tasks like adding vehicles, installing hardware, or managing your account billing.
- Settings describes screens that you can use to configure the system.
- Terminology describes how to change the words that appear in the user interface so that it reflects your company terminology.
- Hardware checks describes how to examine the reports from your vehicles that provide the raw data for this application. This data can be useful for troubleshooting problems.
- Nav Monitor describes how to view all routes and route segments that a driver has requested and taken using Navigation.
- Digital Tachograph describes how to monitor your drivers' digital tachograph data and how to view and download logs.