ELD diagnostics by driver reports show a list of failures for a driver and unit, with details about the failure. You can select the drivers and the time frame to include in the reports. The reports are sorted by driver.
The options specific to ELD diagnostics by driver reports that you can set are as follows:
- Time Frame - Which time frame to cover.
- Driver - Which drivers to include. You can select specific drivers, or one or more teams.
Output formats for this report are Excel or CSV.
ELD diagnostics by driver reports contain the following information:
- Driver: The name of the driver.
- Unit and Install Type: The name of the vehicle.
- Start: The date and time when the failure started.
- End: The date and time when the failure ended.
- Duration: The duration of the failure in hours.
- Failure Type: The type of failure, for example, power or engine synchronization.
- Severity: Malfunction or diagnostic.
ELD diagnostics by driver reports are sorted by driver.