A view helps you visualize your data and allows you to save visualizations of your data for later reference. You can select key performance indicators (KPIs) to display on your views, set various filter criteria, and choose between different charts and visualization methods.
The Views screen lists all views that exist in your account. To open it, go to the Dashboards screen and click on the Views tab in the upper left corner of the screen.
The Views screen contains the following items:
- Search - Start typing the name of a dashboard or view to bring up a drop-down list of possible matches. Select a dashboard or view from the drop-down list, or press the "Enter" key to return a list of matching dashboards or views.
- Account drop-down - From the account drop-down list you can view information about the application (under About), provide feedback, refresh your data, or sign out.
- Create dashboard - Create a new customized dashboard.
- Create view - Create a new view and assign it to one of your dashboards.
- Grid or List view - Toggle between seeing a Grid or a List of the views.
- More - Click this icon to perform one of the following actions on the particular view:
- Included KPIs - In both the Grid view and List view, the number of KPIs included in the view is displayed. When you click on the downward-facing arrow next to the number of KPIs, you can see the names of the KPIs that are included in the view.