This section describes common tasks you can perform using the hierarchy. They explain how to:
- Locate a node in the hierarchy.
- Add a hierarchy node.
- Remove a hierarchy node.
- Move a hierarchy node.
- Rename a hierarchy node.
- Assign an unassigned driver or vehicle.
- Reassign a vehicle or driver to a different node.
- Unassign a vehicle or driver.
- Edit vehicle or driver details.
- Change whether a vehicle is active or inactive.
- Configure Key Performance Indicators.
- Configure dashboard status reports.
In addition to the tasks described in this section, the section on Subuser tasks describes how to use the hierarchy to administer subuser accounts (including allowing users to view the Hierarchy screen from the Tasks section of the navigation bar). The Tags tasks section includes tasks for adding or removing tags from hierarchy fleets and teams.