To open the Set Asset Type dialog box:
- Select the leaf node in the hierarchy tree to which the vehicles you want are assigned.
- On the Details panel, select the Vehicles tab.
- Select the vehicles that you want to assign an asset type to. To select more than one vehicle press the Shift or Ctrl key while you select the vehicles with the left mouse button.
- Click the Set Asset Type button in the toolbar of the Vehicles tab to open the Set Asset Type dialog box. This dialog box lets you change the asset type of all the selected vehicles.
- Select an asset type from the drop-down list and click OK. All of the selected vehicles are given the asset type you selected.
Asset types are not available in all versions. If you want to add this feature to your version, please contact your local sales representative.