- Enter your username (an email address, or, alternatively, a combination of account and username using the format "account:username") in the Username field.
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Tap Sign In.
To sign in to WorkPlan or Reveal Driver, tap the relevant links.
When you sign in to your account, the Did you know panel is displayed.
The Did you know panel promotes one Navigation feature that you might like to know more about. The Did you know panel in the previous screenshot is promoting the Day or Night Mode feature. Each time you sign in, a different feature is promoted.
- Tap the close button (x) to close the panel.
- Tap learn more to open the page of the in-app Help that has information about the feature.
- Tap Settings to open the appropriate Settings screen, where you can configure the feature.
- Clear the Show tips check box if you do not want to see the Did you know panel each time you sign in. If you clear the check box but want to activate the panel at a later time, tap the Menu icon > Settings > General, then set the Show feature suggestions on login option to “On”.
From the main menu, tap the Expand icon next to your username, then tap Log Out.